At Lunchbox Technologies, we build omnichannel solutions for restaurant groups, facilitating their ability to break the dependency on third-party delivery services.
Our proprietary technology is redefining the digital restaurant experience by providing restaurateurs a SaaS solution consisting of tools to build and manage their personalized loyalty programs, user experience and digital ordering solutions via Mobile, Web, and Kiosk.
Lunchbox clients experience an increase in sales, customer loyalty, control over their digital properties while avoiding the 20-30% commission fees collected by third-party delivery services.
Marketing Customer Success Partners assist Lunchbox clients with Marketing their business through education, creating strategies, and marketing programs. The Marketing Customer Success Partner works closely with the Customer Success Partner for each client and Design Team to ensure client success. They should be able to work independently, project manage and regularly analyze success for all clients.
How You’ll Make An Impact:
- Has a solid understanding of Lunchbox Admin Dashboard, Features, Functionality, and Integrations
- Assists in the sales process to educate clients on our MaaS (Marketing as a Service) program
- Develop marketing programs and strategies for each Lunchbox client to increase Lunchbox Sales
- Execute, manage and implement marketing campaigns for Lunchbox clients
- Analyze the performance of all executed strategies and report to both clients and internal Lunchbox stakeholders monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Develop, implement and train clients on marketing best practices
- Design presentations to share restaurant success and failures with marketing campaigns
- Instrumental in new client Lunchbox product launches ensuring marketing strategies are in place to drive towards app, web, etc.
- Passion for Marketing and the Hospitality Industry with past experience in both fields
- The expertise of SEO, keyword research & Google Analytics
- Savvy with Google tag manager, Facebook pixel, and ad manager
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, self-educate, and self-starter
- Proactive, highly-motivated and exceptional follow-through
- Treats clients with respect, urgency, and a helpful attitude
Education & Experience:
- 1-4 Years of experience working within the Marketing Team
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Experience working in Restaurant Industry (Preferred)
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to work with a welcoming, collaborative, and passionate team
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental vision)
- Stock options
- WFH stipend, Monthly Wellness allowance, LUNCHBOX Merchandise
Lunchbox is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org