- relevant, 2 years (Required)
We are looking for an Inbound Paid Acquisition Manager to implement and oversee inbound marketing channels. Your goal is to make sure our top-of-funnel is constantly being replenished with active, high-quality, actionable leads. You will continuously scale our programs across Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, and other channels.
- Act as strategic partner to the leadership team around all inbound marketing activities
- Drive the demand generation planning of the company by efficiently allocating marketing dollars to drive growth
- Work cross-functionally to create, measure and manage OKRs
- Work closely with our Sales/Go-To-Market teams to ensure leads are actively managed through the pipeline and closed efficiently
- Work closely with the Executive Team to forecast and manage lead and sales metrics
- Implement and share weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Implement processes, frameworks, and systems that allow us to capture and utilize accurate, timely data across the business to make better decisions as we grow
- Manage contracts and relations with specialized vendors
- Create a culture of collaboration and accountability
- Have a deep understanding of paid marketing channels and B2B pipeline activities
- Have a strong foundation of B2B SaaS metrics
- Be well versed in best practices and the changing landscape of digital marketing
- Have an analytical mindset in order to elevate our marketing campaigns and allow us to take full advantage of our data
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and presentational skills
What do we actually do?
Lunchbox is the leader in online ordering for enterprise restaurants. We work with some of the leading restaurant concepts such as Bareburger, SBE, and Clean Juice, as well as local favorites like Black Tap, Inday, and Wings Over.
What makes us different?
Our founders come from the restaurant side so we think and operate like our clients: ensuring our systems are geared for profitability, convenience, and ease-of-use. Our goal is to make our partners more money and we do it by elevating their online ordering experience, building best-in-class loyalty solutions, and driving repeat ordering behavior via targeted automated marketing.
We are a diverse team founded by immigrants. Our culture is collaborative and we have a flat hierarchy. We promote from within and pride ourselves on growing the careers of our employees.
- Hubspot Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Free tattoos (the catch: has to be food related, because duh)
- Healthcare coverage
- Dental / vision benefits
- Employee stock plans
- Inclusivity programs
- Remote work stipend
- Subsidize your food tattoo
- Flexible PTO
- Education stipend
- Well-being program
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com