- relevant, 2 years (Required)
Lunchbox, the fastest-growing Foodtech, is looking to bring on a Visual Designer to elevate the brand across all channels and activations. Lead ideation and designs for everything from blogs, social, to swag drops and partnerships – essentially, someone who’s going to show the world how cool we are.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and in-bound leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing content about our industry, Lunchbox and product offering and all of the other amazing initiatives we produce.
- Ability to research hot-topics in the industry
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Research industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Medium, SproutSocial or similar products)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram proficient
- Self starter
- Strong initiative
- Problem solver
- Launch Fast, Fix Fast
- Health and Vision
- Will pay for tattoo
What do we actually do?
Might be biased, but we are the coolest company. Lunchbox is the leader in online ordering for enterprise restaurants. We work with some of the leading restaurant concepts such as Bareburger, SBE, and Clean Juice, as well as local favorites like Black Tap, Inday, and Wings Over.
What makes us different?
Our founders come from the restaurant side so we think and operate like our clients: ensuring our systems are geared for profitability, convenience, and ease-of-use. Our goal is to make our partners more money and we do it by elevating their online ordering experience, building best-in-class loyalty solutions, and driving repeat ordering behavior via targeted automated marketing.
We are a diverse team founded by immigrants. Our culture is collaborative and we have a flat hierarchy. We promote from within and pride ourselves on growing the careers of our employees.
- Free tattoos (the catch: has to be food related, because duh)
- Healthcare coverage
- Dental / vision benefits
- Employee stock plans
- Inclusivity programs
- Remote work stipend
- Subsidize your food tattoo
- Flexible PTO
- Education stipend
- Well-being program
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org